Ordering / Buying / Leasing
1. Can you factory order a MINI Countryman if I am leasing one?
-Yes! Most definitely!
2. How much should I pay for a MINI Countryman? MSRP? Over? Under?
-As of April 26, 2011, the transaction and purchase price of MINI Countryman seem to differ by the region of the country. Some region where there are one or only a few dealers, negotiating a deal is unlikely. However, places like Floria/New York/New Jersey metro and So. California where there are quite a handful of dealers to choose from, it’s been reported (and from my own experience) you can certainly negotiate a deal below MSRP. Details of this will be covered in upcoming post soon.
1. When would Rear Bench seat option be available in US?
-Starting September 2011 (Official) You will most likely start seeing the option in the order sheet same time
2. Can I convert my rear bucket seats to bench seats?
-I don’t know why you will want to do so, but if you are willing to write a phat check, I am sure it is possible as all you have to do is replaces lots of parts.
1. What is the chassis number for MINI Countryman?
2. What is the fuel tank capacity of MINI Countryman?
- 12.4 gallons
3. What is the minimum AKI rating?
- Premium 89
4. What is recommended AKI rating?
- Super Premium 91 and above